As well as this blog, I also have a website and Instagram page with lots more images of my work as well as a few more stories.
If you like woodcarvings, you might want to have a look.

Monday 31 December 2012

Triodos Bank's 'Cornerstone' project- YouTube video

Here are a couple of videos that are on YouTube as part of Triodos Bank's 'Cornerstone' project, with a me talking about why I carved what I did on the stone. Thanks to Faye for inviting me!





You can find out more about the project here:
http://www.triodos.co.uk/en/about-triodos/news-and-media/colour-of-money/cornerstone_art_project/

For the more health and safety conscious, I know that I'm not wearing goggles and there's no extraction etc. The position of the stone was adjusted and extraction put on just after this film was shot when the serious carving began, honest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment