As well as this blog, I also have a website and Instagram page with lots more images of my work as well as a few more stories.
If you like woodcarvings, you might want to have a look.

Thursday 16 April 2015

Buy local, buy social, learn to carve wood...

My friend Joe from Touchwood Enterprises surprised me yesterday by letting me know that I was now a figurehead for the 'buy local, buy social' website...

Well, not really. The first page of the site shows a photo that was taken when I taught woodcarving for Touchwood at a community project in Bradley Stoke, Bristol.



I'm very happy to be on this website, as it is trying to help promote giving work to small businesses and start-ups in the area around here and is supported by the local council for Bath and North East Somerset. Of course, if people in other areas want to offer me work too that is also fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment