This blog is continued with older entries on my website's 'Latest News' page, where you can see projects and images going back to February 2009.

There's loads of images of my carvings and projects on the website, going right back to when I first started out carving. There are also, of course, a few stories. To see them or to return to the website, please click on this link

Saturday, 9 February 2013

A bit more Bristol street art...around St Werburghs

Here's some more street art seen on my wanderings in Bristol. These pieces come from around an area called St Werburghs:


The piece below looks like it's by Cheo, who has quite a lot of commissioned work on walls around Bristol. The bee is one of his 'trademark' designs:




I really like the one above, it's been up for a while and has collected a couple of crappy tags, but it's a great piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment